Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
360 S Garden Way
Ste 101
Eugene, OR 97401
541-684-9451
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

I have been Dr Dunn's patient for many years and would recomend him to anyone having problems with chronic pain. He is friendly, outgoing & truly cares about his patients. He is up to date on all the latest advances, he recommends "study participation" if it is appropriate for your situation. Anything he can do to improve your life he does. We recently needed to move to California, Dr Dunn met with me to tell me goodbye and to let me know if I EVER needed anything he was there for me and all I had to do was give him a call. It was NOT empty words, he says exactly what he means. Now, how many Dr's do you know that would do that??

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

My first appointment with Dr Dunn I didn't wait at all. My second appointment I waited almost an hour (he appologized). I was very happy with the time he took to explain why I was having back pain and how an epidural injection would benefit me. His office called me one week after my injection to check on my progress. I was very pleased. The only negative thing I can say about his office is that they wanted my part ($) of the procedure upfront or they wouldn't schedule me. I have never had that occur before.