Dr. Joseph Hunter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Hunter?

October 10th, 2016

NIGHTMARE

Been going to DFMC for over 20 years.Waited over and hour for Dr.Hunter.He never made eye contact.Told me I was rude,talking over him,no Manners,my chart was a mess unorganized,so he was going to replace all medicine I was on.I Tried to explain my medicine allergies and sensitivities.Threw all my medicine away in office.Prescribed all new .The next day I was in the ER blood pressure 237/170 took 3 days in the hospital for them to get it under control.

October 2nd, 2016

Loves his computer

NO I would not choose this doctor again he is soooooooooo involved with his computer. He has never called my name ,he will not look at me . He is a pill pusher he never asked how I am doing or what I came to him for . He did not CARE I hope that word is in his computer.

June 8th, 2015

Outstanding physician

February 26th, 2015

Nice doctor

The doctor is nice and helpful. However phone and office experience are pretty bad. It was so much better before becoming part of methodist system. Be prepared to wait a long time to get anyone on the phone. Very difficult to get results of lab tests.

February 22nd, 2013

Not very friendly

His office staff and nurses were very friendly but he made it too obvious he was having a bad day. He was not very friendly and I didn't feel welcomed by him. He walked in, said his name, and went straight to the computer without even looking at me. He asked a few questions while looking at the computer screen, told me what he was prescribing me(but not how to use it), and then left. He was in and out very quickly. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

September 25th, 2011

Dr Hunter cares for his patients. He will spend time with you. He cares and is willing to tailor treatments to YOUR preference. He CARES about his patients. I've followed him through several office changes and frankly, as long as he stays within the 48 continental states, where he goes I will follow. He doesn't play "god" and actually encourages me to see local doctors for minor medical needs (that won't happen). He is a true gem.

February 14th, 2017