A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Shaw Jones MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Jones practice?
- Dr. Joseph Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Jones practices Internal Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Internists.