A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- CJW Medical Center-Johnston Willis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Surgeons.