Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

13700 St Francis Blvd
Ste 103
Midlothian, VA 23114
804-379-2414
Locations and availability (4)

|  great doctor  |  show details
by steven reynolds on Jun 19th, 2014

the whole staff there was great and Dr. Kim fixed everything like he said

|  Beware -  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2013

Not only was the result of the surgery unsatisfactory, but peripheral damage not addressed in post-op visits. Spinal cord sheath nicked resulting in cerebral spinal fluid leak requiring emergency surgery. Sheath repair, "re-doing" the discectomy and debridement of previous surgical site due to pocket formation from CSF leak. Three day hospital stay, PICC insertion and IV antibiotics. Would NOT recommend this surgeon. Wish I could give zero stars.

|  Dr. Kim is a great Dr. and a great person  |  show details
by Ed Marquez on Feb 7th, 2013

Obtaining my first appointment was difficult but after that my experience with Dr. Kim has been excellent. He has been patient with me explaining my options and waiting for me to go trough all of them before I agree to surgery. The surgery was a success and the post op was better than expected. He followed up (trough his office staff) with me and his PA and office staff were great, treating me as family and showing care and understanding as I when trough a difficult decision. They all has been very supportive and I recommend Dr. Kim and Orthovirginia to anyone who may need orthopaedic care.