Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
by Tom Beaudet on Feb 10th, 2016

Had spinal fusion surgery. Dr Kim was excellent from the first appointment through the surgical follow up.

Oct 26th, 2015

Dr. Kim made sure I had tried all other options available before recommending surgery. His "bedside manner " is wonderful with great empathy for his patients. The wait for office visits was always reasonable and his staff was friendly and helpful.

by charles on Sep 27th, 2015

very satisfied with the service provided

The Poster Child show details The Poster Child
by Michael Dutton on Jan 6th, 2015

My spine surgery in 2009 took ten hours, twice the "normal" time. The results meant five days of rehab, no physical therapy and I even walked out the hospital on my own a week later. I was impressed with Dr. Kim's skill as a surgeon, his compassion as a person and the honesty on my chances and what to expect.The hospital was St. Francis....a hospital that understands patient care. Thank You! I have been pain free now for over five years now,

great doctor show details great doctor
by steven reynolds on Jun 19th, 2014

the whole staff there was great and Dr. Kim fixed everything like he said

Dr. Kim is a great Dr. and a great person show details Dr. Kim is a great Dr. and a great person
by Ed Marquez on Feb 7th, 2013

Obtaining my first appointment was difficult but after that my experience with Dr. Kim has been excellent. He has been patient with me explaining my options and waiting for me to go trough all of them before I agree to surgery. The surgery was a success and the post op was better than expected. He followed up (trough his office staff) with me and his PA and office staff were great, treating me as family and showing care and understanding as I when trough a difficult decision. They all has been very supportive and I recommend Dr. Kim and Orthovirginia to anyone who may need orthopaedic care.