Dr. Joseph Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Park?

Foot surgery

Posted on January 9th, 2017

I can not say enough great things about Dr Park. I had bunion surgery 5 years ago and my foot never quit hurting. After Dr Park did surgery on my foot it never hurt again. Highly highly recommend Dr. Park !

Surgical Patient

Posted on November 17th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Park for the last 7 months, ever since my general orthopedic doctor told me I needed ankle surgery. I wanted to find a specialist to perform the surgery and Dr. Park came recommended (offline) to me. I have been impressed with Dr. Park's knowledge, beside manner, and time spent with his patience. The UVA health systems and Dr. Park's team did an amazing job during my surgery and follow-ups. 6 months post-surgery and I get to start running again - couldn't be happier!

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Good experience! Very knowledgeable kind doctor.

Achilles reconstruction and Haglund's exostectomy

Posted on January 29th, 2016

I would certainly recommend Dr. Park to anyone experiencing foot or ankle problems. His surgical expertise has enabled me to return to activities I haven't been able to do for a number of years. My surgery was a complete success. Dr. Park is very easy to talk with and is willing to take whatever time is necessary to explain the options, procedures and recovery process. Dr. Park's staff was always professional, knowledgeable and courteous. My only regret would be that I didn't schedule an appointment sooner. Thank you Dr. Park!

Excellence in care

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Our experience with Dr. Park could not have been more postive. After receiving devastating news from another physician regarding my child's medical needs which indicated (per the other physician) that she would need extensive surgery, we sought a second opinion from Dr. Park. He quickly reassured us that her problem was not nearly as severe as the prior physician had led us to believe and could be easily treated with simple inserts in her shoes. His examination was thorough, his manner completely professional, and his diagnosis was congruent with her problems. He addressed my child directly and gave her absolute respect and courtesy. He immediately calmed her fears and explained everything to her in terms that she could understand. He put her and us completely at ease and was very thorough in his explanations of what was causing her problem and how to best proceed with care. I am very grateful that we found Dr. Park and that we chose not proceed with the surgery prescribed by another physician that could have been life changing and possibly cause her lifelong problems. Dr. Park delivered excellence in care on every level. Dr. Park is a stellar physician who saw the total picture and took appropriate measures to care for our child.

Posted on October 13th, 2017