Dr. Joseph Rogers DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2013
Very Impressive
I am a foster parent, so we have seen a number of doctors with all of our kids that come in and out... Dr. Rogers is by far the best doctor we have seen. We had a 10 month old little boy who became pretty sick (respiratory problems), Dr. Rogers was very concerned about him, they administered a breathing treatment and waited for his breathing to get better. He explained everything to me in layman terms. I had a 2 year old little girl with me at the same time, Dr. Rogers wanted us to get a chest x-ray of the baby, but told us to go eat something first (it was lunch time), he wanted my cell phone number so that he could stay in touch with us during this. From his cell phone, he called my phone while we were in the office to ensure he had the correct number. After we got the chest x-ray done we headed to the pharmacy before going home, before we could get the prescriptions picked up, Dr. Rogers was calling me to let me know the results of the chest x-ray, later he called me to make sure I understood the directions on one of the medications. The next morning his nurse called to see how the baby was. Dr. Rogers and his staff were very attentive and exceptional!

October 16th, 2014