A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rossi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL.
Dr. Rossi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Witham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stuart Rossi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rossi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rossi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Siler City, NC.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.