A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rossi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, IL.
Dr. Rossi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Rossi MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rossi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.