A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Savino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Savino, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Savino graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Savino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Savino practice?
Dr. Joseph Savino practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.