A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Shapiro, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stanley Shapiro MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Shapiro practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.