A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thomas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thomas, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Female Infertility
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nutrition Disorders
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Thomas FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thomas has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Holland, IL and Calumet City, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.