A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thomas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thomas, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Female Infertility
- Holistic Health
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Nutrition Disorders
- Papillomavirus Infections
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Thomas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Blue Island, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.