Dr. Joseph Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 14th, 2016
Banker
I absolutely love this Dr. He's a wonderful gynecologist. He listens and he knows exactly what you need. I'd tell every woman that I know to go see him . Yes it is definitely worth the wait. He's just some kind of wonderful.

April 6th, 2012
This doctor is the best
I am a diabetic and have blood pressure problems. Dr Thomas took care of me when I was pregnant. He assisted me and told me what I needed to take to have a healty pregnancy. I did have some complications and he made sure I saw him either once a week or twice month. My baby was born two months ahead and dr Thomas saved my baby life. I had to have a c section but it was best for me and my baby. Dr Thomas is the best and feel really blessed to have him as my doctor.

December 6th, 2011
Visit at your own risk
His office on Western needs to be shut down. The office is nasty and not clean.

October 24th, 2011
I would not go back to that office it was very unprofessional, the carpet and the rooms were nasty. The office manager is very rude and needs to get some people skills.

October 6th, 2011
UnSafe Conditions
My first visit to his office. The office was in not clean,unsafe for patients. The medical equipment was dusty and dirty, it looked like it was just removed from storage. There were rat dropping on the floor and the equipment. A syringe hanging of the container, medical tools not properly stored. Trash can without top with bio materials in it. A use I.V bag on the stand less than a foot from the patients chair. The floor was unswept. I told the Dr. Thomas about the conditions, he they call his nursing staff in the room so I could express my concerns, he then left the room. The nurses said they know it's unsafe and they don't feel safe in there either. Both said they had been working with him a short time and they have never been in a office this unsafe. His wife then came into the room to hear my concerns and I told her the same thing. And she relied she only been working in the office for two months. I told her what does that have to do with the conditions. This place should not be open. She said well we can't close the office down to clean it up. I will not be returing to this office nor would I recommend anyone to him...

July 25th, 2011
Dr Thomas is one of the best OB/Gyn docs I have seen
He is pleasant, knowledgeable and caring. He does not rush to make a diagnosis and is concerned about my overall health issues, not just from a OB/Gyn perspective. I have highly recommended him to my friends and family