A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vetrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vetrano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vetrano
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Vetrano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vetrano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetrano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vetrano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Sam Vetrano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Vetrano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vetrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vetrano practices Psychiatry near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Psychiatrists.