A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Vetrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Vetrano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vetrano
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Vetrano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Vetrano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vetrano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vetrano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank, New Jersey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Sam Vetrano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Vetrano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Vetrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Vetrano practices Psychiatry near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Psychiatrists.