Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sahab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahab
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sahab, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahab graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Sahab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Sahab MD and PA is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Sahab practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sahab practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.