A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sahab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahab
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sahab, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahab graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Sahab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Sahab MD and PA is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Sahab practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sahab has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sahab practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists and Leesburg Cardiologists.