A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sailors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sailors
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sailors, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sailors graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sailors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leslie Sailors MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Sailors practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sailors has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sailors practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.