A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sailors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sailors, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sailors graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sailors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sailors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Sailors practice?
Dr. Joseph Sailors practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.