A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Saiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saiter
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Saiter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saiter graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Saiter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Theodore Saiter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Saiter practice?
- Dr. Joseph Saiter has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Saiter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.