A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Saitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Saitta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Saitta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Disease Lipid Disorders Nutrition
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteoporosis & Bone Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saitta graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Saitta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Saitta MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Saitta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Saitta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Saitta practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Practice, and Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Endocrinologists, Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Anesthesiologists, Seattle General Practitioners, and Seattle Surgeons.