A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sakai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sakai, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakai graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sakai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Sakai practice?
Dr. Joseph Sakai practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.