A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sakai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sakai, Associate Professor is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sakai
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sakai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sakai, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakai graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sakai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Sakai MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Sakai practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sakai has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sakai practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists and Aurora Adolescent Specialists.