Learn more about Dr. Joseph Salama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Salama is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salama
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Salama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Salama, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salama graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Salama MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Salama practice?
- Dr. Joseph Salama has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Salama practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, MI.