A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Salama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Salama is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salama
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Salama, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salama graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salama has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Salama MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Salama practice?
- Dr. Joseph Salama has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Salama practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.