Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Shelly S. on Apr 15th, 2016

Professional and kind, accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Mar 20th, 2016

I liked him from the first moment I met him. Very knowledgeable about what I was having a problem with and advised me upfront as to what has to be done to cure the problem. Told me all the pros and cons and then said to wait and talk it over with my husband and see him again with an answer. Very caring and concerned doctor.

Avoid show details Avoid
Mar 1st, 2016

I have never left a doctor's appointment so let down and hurt. I came to him in dire need of help and was told that there's no way my injury was as bad as I claimed. After going to a different doctor, my condition was much worse than suspected and Dr. Salama's negligence didn't support the cause whatsoever. He lacks compassion and is dismissive with what you have to say. I would avoid at all costs. He is a waste of time.

Nov 10th, 2015

He is a very busy man and has lots of very important things to do. I am not one of them.

Caring doctor show details Caring doctor
by Rochelle P on Apr 30th, 2014

From the friendliness of the office staff to the professional and caring doctor, I was very happy with my care. Dr. Salama took time with me, answered all my questions, told me to think about having the surgery and encouraged me to get second opinion. Came to visit me in the hospital everyday, even after long hours in the office.

Negative experience show details Negative experience
Sep 24th, 2013

Lazy doctor, no compassion, felt rushed, only helps you because it gets him money. I don't trust him.

Jul 12th, 2013

If you are a female and are in pain don't go to him. He will think you are weak and have a low tolerance of pain. Also he seemed like he was eager to get the office visit done and over with. He did not come across as very caring.

Slow down show details Slow down
Jan 22nd, 2013

Good doctor but sometimes feel rushed

Aug 16th, 2011

I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was great, the doctor kind and professional and follow up was good too. I also did not have to wait long to get in for the appointment, have my surgery and the follow up.

Apr 1st, 2010

I found Dr Salama and his office to be very professional and helpful.

Sep 27th, 2009

I just felt very rushed and he has terrible patient skills.

> > > > Patient Reviews