A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Saleeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Saleeb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Saleeb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleeb graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saleeb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saleeb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Saleeb practice?
Dr. Joseph Saleeb practices Internal Medicine near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists.