A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Salerno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Salerno, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Roy Salerno MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Joseph Salerno has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Salerno practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Allergists and Sparta Pediatricians.