Dr. Joseph Salerno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Salerno?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 22nd, 2016

I was seen by dr salerno in the 1980s. at that time he gave me the scratch test, and said It came out a negative, but he said he was going to treat me as a positve. he started me on shots and in 2 weeks or less my post nasel drip was gone and I felt great.

what was so memorable was that the dr did not give up on me , and started me on shots and I called him back and told him how good I felt, he seemed genuinely happy for me, I would recommend him to anyone suffering from allergies.

April 2nd, 2016