inactive

Joseph A Sanchez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 6th, 2011
Dr. Sanchez is an excellent, caring doctor. He and his staff go out of their way to make sure pateients' needs are being met.

May 22nd, 2011
Great doctor, staff so-so
The wait was long, but not longer than at any other doctor's office I have been to. I like Dr. Sanchez, and I do believe the person who wrote that he or she had a bad experience there and will not be returning will also be missing out on good health care. I am moving back to the area in the coming months, and when I do, Dr. Sanchez will be my doctor again.

January 20th, 2011
Bad expereince
I was in the waiting room for over an hour. I could hear everything the staff was saying including SSN and diagnosis. Once I did meet with Dr. Sanchez he informed me I would need to make another appointment, then blamed his staff "they should know better than to book a new patient late in the day". --this patient is gone