- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sandler is Poor. Dr. Sandler has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Sandler practice?
Dr. Joseph Sandler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Azusa, CA.
See Monterey Park Internists and Monterey Park Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Sandler, Dr. Giuseppe Sandler