A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sandler has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Isaac Sandler MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sandler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Stanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Stanton Internists and Stanton Rheumatologists.