A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sandler has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Isaac Sandler MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sandler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Stanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Stanton Internists and Stanton Rheumatologists.