A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanelli, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanelli
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sanelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanelli, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanelli graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Sanelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore Surgi-Center - Smithtown, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Sanelli DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Sanelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sanelli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Commack, NY.
See Commack Physiatrists and Commack Neurologists.