A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanelli, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanelli, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Herniated Disc
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanelli graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Sanelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore Surgi-Center - Smithtown, New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Sanelli DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Sanelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sanelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sanelli practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Commack, NY.
See Commack Physiatrists.