A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Premature Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanfilippo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sanfilippo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Sanfilippo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Sanfilippo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Pittsburgh Endocrinologists.