A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reproductive Endocrinology Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanfilippo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sanfilippo has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanfilippo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Sanfilippo practice?
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo practices Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Middletown, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.