A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reproductive Endocrinology Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanfilippo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sanfilippo has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Sanfilippo MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Sanfilippo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo practices Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.