A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanfilippo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanfilippo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reproductive Endocrinology Menopause
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanfilippo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanfilippo has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Sanfilippo MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Sanfilippo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sanfilippo practices Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.