A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sanger is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanger
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sanger, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanger graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sanger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Sanger MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Sanger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Sanger practices Nuclear Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.