Dr. Joseph Santoso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Santoso?

Uterine Cancer

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Wonderful physician, great bed side manners, short wait time, highly recommend him.

Dr. Joseph Santoso. Angel Doctor

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Santoso for a mass in September. He is so caring, personable, intelligent, wonderful bedside manner. I am very pleased with him and he treats you likes a friend and member of the family. I feel very confident with the care I am receiving from him. PLEASE do not be scared of seeing him or afraid of cancer, you will be in the best of hands, some people are so scared they don't go when they should which could result in very bad prognosis. Go see this wonderful doctor, he will give you the very best care possible.

Posted on May 5th, 2017

Amazing doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr. Santoso is not just a wonderful gynecolgy/oncology doctor but he is a very good motivator for losing weight. Since i had my total hysterectomy Dr. Santoso inspired me to cutdown on soda, red meat and i have lost 11 pounds in 10 days. He removed my masses on my uterus and conducted a benign total hysterectomy w/o any problems. He is very attentive to your needs and i would send other patients to him without any qualms.

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr. Joseph Santoso has been my physician for almost 2 years. I had total hysterectomy, diagnosis of endometrial cancer, many office visits, chemo treatments (still taking treatments), but because of his phenomenal medical knowledge, his excellent bedside manner, his compassion (while still being truthful) and his great staff, I was given so much comfort and hope during this sometimes not so easy journey. I have been blessed in so many ways.

Posted on March 26th, 2017

Has a kind spirit. Gives the needed information so I could make an informed decision. Aggressive with treatment plan. Kindness, humor, and a sparkle in his eyes is his personality.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Best I have seen ,truly have a caring heart thank you dr santoso for making my experience one that was not bad

Very Fortunate to have Dr. Santoso.

Posted on February 6th, 2017

I feel fortunate to have Dr. Santoso for my physician. He is compassionate, straight-forward, humorous, and a brilliant doctor. I trust him totally. His staff is very caring and helpful when I have an appointment or if I call. I highly recommend Dr. Santoso.

Excellent surgeon and follow-care physician

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Down to earth. Knows his craft. A pleasure to work with.

Dr. Santoso and Staff helped save my life....

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. Santoso really cares, he listens and explains everything to you and doesn't rush you. His staff are very kind and caring, they help any way they can. I had Endometrial Cancer and had to have a total hysterectomy and he took very good care of me. When I found out I had cancer I didn't put off seeing him, that made all the difference in the world. I am now cancer free. If you are scared and aren't sure what to do Please see Dr. Santoso, he will ease your mind, he truly cares and will do all he can to help you. If you are having problems Please don't wait, the earlier you get it check out the better your chances will be.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Wonderful doctor! I was extremely afraid of the "unknown" but he assured me that he would always be one step ahead of me and make sure I'm "o.k.". He's very personable and does not speak in 'doctor terms" that the average person, such as myself, cannot understand. He is honest, though, and will deliver the truth with warmth and gentleness.

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Dr. Santoso is wonderful! He's very knowledgeable, very kind, and explains everything well. He took excellent care of me. His staff is friendly, professional, and very efficient. I would definitely recommend him.