Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Saponaro
Dr. Joseph Saponaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jupiter, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saponaro is affiliated with Jupiter Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Kindred Hospital Palm Beach. Dr. Saponaro has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Saponaro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Saponaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.
Dr. Sumant Chakravorty
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jupiter, FL 0 mi42
Dr. Avishai Mendelson
Jupiter, FL 0.29 mi23
Dr. Predrag Knez
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jupiter, FL 0.39 mi23