Dr. Joseph Saponaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Saponaro?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Saponaro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2013

A lot of bizarre things going on

My first visits seemed OK, but the doctor has a wife who manages his office who is also a doctor yet unable to practice medicine herself. She would seem to brag about herself as if she had something to prove or wanted to qualify herself to me. After a few visits the wife explained that the office was now a concierge private practice and I would need to pay a base $3,000 amount anually just for the ability to be a member. This is after my knee and back pain was now being treated with Oxycotin. I hope I don't have to spell out what I feel was happining here, ....there was an eliment of blackmail to it that I had to pay extra. I will say that I really liked his friendly persona, but his wife appears off kilter to me. They should learn that when you treat from the heart, your business will prosper, their office was always empty. Perhaps shaking down your patients will drive them away, ...hmmm imagine that.

March 11th, 2013

Our family of three used to go to Dr Saponaro and really liked him. Everything went well until the cost of my husbands medicaton went up. We called the Dr. to see if we could find an alternative. Mrs Saponaro called and referred us to another doctor because she said the Dr. spent too much time with us and we were't the only ones with financial issues. She also told me that because I wasn't following up with the specialists quickly enough for my medical issues, they didn't want me as a patient either???!!! What?? Who behaves like that? I should have gotten a clue when every time I go in there are no other patients and their file cabinet with patient folders behind the receptionist is half empty.

December 7th, 2016