A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Saraceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Saraceno is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Saraceno, DO, FCCP, PT is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Saraceno graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Saraceno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leonard Saraceno DO, FCCP, and PT is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Saraceno practice?
- Dr. Joseph Saraceno has 16 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Saraceno practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists, Bay Shore Critical Care Practitioners, and Bay Shore Pulmonologists.