A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Saraceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Saraceno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saraceno
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Saraceno, DO, FCCP, PT is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Saraceno graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Saraceno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leonard Saraceno DO, FCCP, and PT is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Saraceno practice?
- Dr. Joseph Saraceno has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Saraceno practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bay Shore, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists, Bay Shore Critical Care Practitioners, and Bay Shore Pulmonologists.