Dr. Joseph Sassano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Sassano?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Sassano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

HE IS AN OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL. HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE TWICE. I HAVE A SON WHO IS A DOCTOR IN ANOTHER STATE AND HE RATES DR S AS OUTSTANDUING.

November 2nd, 2016

Excellent

Caring/never rushes/front staff friendly

October 23rd, 2015

Ego interfered with empathy - Missed my Cancer

Went initially to establish a PCP relationship to investigate nipple discharge and breast mass that had been identified previously by Mammogram, ultrasound and MRI. They all came back "likely benign" although each test stated a high margin for error due to the complexity and density of my breast tissue. Dr. Sassano and his incompetent staff were rude as they told me they still could not explain the bloody discharge from my nipple. When I demanded some sort of answer for what was causing this, I was advised I was worrying over nothing; they'd given me "the Cadillac of workups". I demanded further testing so they ordered the ductogram at my request and sent me a certified letter in the mail dismissing me as a patient and giving me 30 days to find another physician. The ductogram suggested a biopsy and within 24 hours after the first appointment with the NEW PHYSICIAN, I was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. If I could take Dr Joseph Sassano's license, I would spend my dying breath doing so! Awful, inexcusable, and he should choose another profession! Time was of the essence for me and this surgeon wasted my time and ultimately my life.

April 18th, 2015

Best docter

From know on I am coming for ever staff and him were so nice best docter

March 26th, 2015

Top Notch

I was a walk-in patient twice in the last week. Both times a patient told me, unsolicited, what a wonderful doctor Dr. Sassano was. He is a family doctor who also accepts walk-ins. Dr has a wonderful manner, I never felt rushed. The office is bright and airy and the receptionist is very friendly. I felt immediately that I was actually a "person" and not just a number in a consult room!

February 19th, 2015

worse experience I have ever had

January 8th, 2015

Great doctor, kind and very great at explaining things.

April 18th, 2013

Very Long Wait

I brought my daughter into Sarasota Immediate Care because she had a bad sore throat. We got to the office right when it opens at 7:00 am. She was brought back to the exam room at 7:50 and sat there until 9:00 (by this time I had to leave for work or we would walked out). I realize this was a walk in visit however there is no excuse for someone waiting in the exam room for an hour. If it is going to be that long of a wait the staff should really let you know. It is not ok to leave someone who is already feeling bad sitting there for that long.

January 4th, 2012

Doc Joe explains to you to where you understand what your health issue are. My opinion best doctor in Sarasota.

July 7th, 2017