Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Sauer
Dr. Joseph Sauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corydon, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Sauer is affiliated with Harrison County Hospital, Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv and Centegra Hospital - McHenry. Dr. Sauer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Sauer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Joseph Sauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corydon, IN.
Dr. Daniel Kantz
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Corydon, IN 0.78 mi20
Dr. Paul Kelty
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Corydon, IN 0.95 mi39
Dr. Gary Vangaasbeek
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Corydon, IN 2.78 mi31