A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sauer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauer graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Harrison County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Sauer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Sauer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Sauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Sauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Corydon, IN.
See Corydon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.