A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scandura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scandura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scandura
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scandura, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Polycythemia Vera
Education & Awards
Dr. Scandura graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scandura has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Scandura MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Scandura practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scandura has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Scandura practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.