Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Misdiagnosed me show details Misdiagnosed me
by Rachel Regner on May 7th, 2014

It was not Dr. Schaffer's impeccable knowledge of of pelvic floor disorders - my problem is that he sent his nurse practitioner to address my pelvic pain, and NEVER examined me himself! His NP's diagnosis of a misaligned pelvis was ruled out by an MRI and the opinions of other doctors - I get his NP is a smart woman, but he should never have allowed her diagnosis to follow without his examination, for that I give my rating. I have heard of great stories of him, and am sure he is a wonderful doctor, but in my experience, I am very unimpressed!

Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Schaffer is an excellent surgeon and was highly recommended. I drove an hour each way into downtown Dallas to see him, driving past dozens of other gynecologists. He listened to me and answered all my questions. I had a complicated surgery, lasting almost 6 hours, because I had a number of procedures done at the same time. I recovered beautifully, though. All the trouble of getting to him was worth it.

Mar 9th, 2010

The office staff is rude and careless all the time. Dr. Schaffer is a good doctor, but sometimes does not follow through with the correct medical procedures.