A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schellenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schellenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schellenberg
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schellenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schellenberg, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schellenberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schellenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Schellenberg MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Schellenberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schellenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schellenberg practices Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pulmonologists.