A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scheller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scheller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scheller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheller graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Scheller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Menachem Scheller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scheller practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scheller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Scheller practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Laurel, MD.
See Winchester Pediatricians and Winchester Neurologists.