A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schenck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schenck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schenck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenck graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schenck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Schenck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Schenck practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schenck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schenck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.