Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Schenck
Dr. Joseph Schenck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Schenck is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Tuality Community Hospital and Tuality Community Hospital. Dr. Schenck has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Schenck has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...