A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scherger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scherger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scherger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherger graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Scherger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Tallahassee Community College, Pending
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Scherger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Scherger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scherger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Scherger practices Family Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Palm Springs, CA.
See La Quinta Family Physicians.