A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Scherzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Scherzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Scherzer, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherzer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Scherzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Martin Scherzer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Scherzer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Scherzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Scherzer practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists and Scottsdale Pathologists.