inactive

Joseph M Scherzer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 14th, 2013
Piece of garbage
He was a piece of crap doctor when I saw him. Evil to the core.

May 26th, 2011
Terrible
The office is full of anti Obama material to buy and support their agenda. There were images of President Obama as the "Joker" and other distasteful images. No matter your polical views this is in poor judgement and lacks professionalism. It has no place in a medical office. I have no confidence in the man. He never once laid a finger on me for examination, how is that possible for a dermatologist. Went there to have my back checked for any possible skin cancer. I will never go back.

June 7th, 2010
Top Notch! Two thumbs up!
Our 16 yr old son developed severe acne at the same time as contracting Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis (they are still trying to figure out which) so we scheduled an appointment with Dr Scherzer at the recommendation of United Healthcare. I was extremely impressed with Dr.Scherzer's demeanor; he didn't talk down to our son, he discussed all of the potential treatments, and why he recommended the one we would take. We've been going almost a year now and experienced the same superior care each visit. I also made an appointment to have a potential melanoma checked out and Dr.Scherzer gave me the same care. We're an educated, health aware family and appreciate this type of care. I rank Dr.Scherzer in the top 1% of all health care providers I've seen over my 52 yr life, living in 5 countries and working in 111. You cannot go wrong by having Dr.Scherzer as your dermatologist.

August 2nd, 2008
Three Melanomas
I've been a patient of Dr. Scherzer for almost 30 years. He has removed many benign moles from my body, as well as 3 melanomas in the past 18 years. Dr. Scherzer is very professional and no-nonsense. I trust his evaluation of my skin problems.