A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schiavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schiavone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schiavone, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiavone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schiavone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Adriano Schiavone MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Schiavone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schiavone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schiavone practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Cardiologists.