A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schiavone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schiavone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schiavone
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schiavone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schiavone, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiavone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schiavone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Schiavone MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Schiavone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schiavone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schiavone practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Cardiologists.