Dr. Joseph Schifini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Schifini?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Schifini?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

BEST EVER

IVE BEEN SEEING DR SCHIFINI FOR AWHILE NOW. HES AWESOME, EXCEPTIONALLY INFORMATIVE, REFERRALS TO OTHERS IF I NEED & FOLLOW UPS WITH HIM AS WELL. I DONT KNOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE STAFF, THEYRE AMAZING AS WELL. THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN VERY COURTEOUS, & WHEN I CALL THEY CALL WITHIN A FEW HOURS.

September 12th, 2013

Discourteous Staff Member

I can't speak for the doctor because I never saw him. After his rude staff member Marsha spoke to me in a VERY condescending manner, I refused to remain in their office.

October 15th, 2011

THE BEST EVER

dr schifini has restored my trust in a few drs. he refers me to only the best and he is the best. hes caring, loyal to his patients, sympathetic to your needs, excellent at explaining your options, or any other medical issues you may have concerns about he tries to help you with or guide you in the right direction. i've been seeing him for over 6 years now~unfortunately thats what life is now, but i really dont mind with him. sometimes you do have to wait but trust me its well worth it. he spends the QUALITY time with you that you wish every doctor would.

October 2nd, 2009

Incredibly Unprofessional Staff

I tried for a week to get an appointment as a new patient. I submitted a referral, insurance info and had my MRI and XRays. After multiple calls to the office, I couldn't even get a return call or even "No new patients at this time." Very rude. I finally went to another Dr. and got immediate help with my spine problem.

March 28th, 2008

Excellent in his practice of medicine

Dr Schifini is what all doctors should be. Courteous, caring,and professional, he rates high in all areas. His number one concern is for the patient, not what the insurance companies want. He treats his patients with extreme care and listens to their complaints. His knowledge is unbelievably vast, even into other areas of medicine. He is a master of his profession. Dr. Schifini is trustworthy and honest, an excellent practitioner, with excellent patient rapport. I would rate him number one in his field of practice.

March 27th, 2008

Great Doctor/Poor Staff

Dr. Schifini is extremely professional and provides excellent explainations for your symptoms as well as diagnoses and treatment. He is extremely knowledable. However, his office staff is extremely unprofessional and very hard to deal with. Very rude and inconsiderate of what you are going through and are not will to assist or make accomendations when needed. If it wasn't for the fact that the doctor is so wonderful I would discontinue my care just because of the unprofessionalism his staff shows. Again, Great Doctor poor Staff.

March 12th, 2008

A very good doctor

I saw Dr. Schifini for a consult and then for a spinal epidural injection to try to relieve the pain of my two herniated discs. I waited at the most 45 minutes in his office, and when I saw him he actually apologized to me for the wait (he was caught up in nasty LV traffic)! He always spends plenty of time with me explaining things thoroughly and treats me with respect and compassion. He is an excellent practitioner with a superb bedside manner and even though the injections haven't helped my pain so far, I would highly recommend Dr. Schifini for pain management.

June 21st, 2017