Anesthesiologists
526 S Tonopah Dr
Ste 160
Las Vegas, NV 89106
702-870-0011
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Discourteous Staff Member  |  show details
by Paul L. on Sep 12th, 2013

I can't speak for the doctor because I never saw him. After his rude staff member Marsha spoke to me in a VERY condescending manner, I refused to remain in their office.

|  THE BEST EVER  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

dr schifini has restored my trust in a few drs. he refers me to only the best and he is the best. hes caring, loyal to his patients, sympathetic to your needs, excellent at explaining your options, or any other medical issues you may have concerns about he tries to help you with or guide you in the right direction. i've been seeing him for over 6 years now~unfortunately thats what life is now, but i really dont mind with him. sometimes you do have to wait but trust me its well worth it. he spends the QUALITY time with you that you wish every doctor would.

|  Incredibly Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2009

I tried for a week to get an appointment as a new patient. I submitted a referral, insurance info and had my MRI and XRays. After multiple calls to the office, I couldn't even get a return call or even "No new patients at this time." Very rude. I finally went to another Dr. and got immediate help with my spine problem.

|  The Best  |  show details
by LVCustomer on Aug 10th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Schifini is the best. He took plenty of time to discuss my options and made recommendations when asked. I truly felt he cared about my circumstances and was there to help.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Excellent in his practice of medicine  |  show details
by Cris Melendez on Mar 28th, 2008

Dr Schifini is what all doctors should be. Courteous, caring,and professional, he rates high in all areas. His number one concern is for the patient, not what the insurance companies want. He treats his patients with extreme care and listens to their complaints. His knowledge is unbelievably vast, even into other areas of medicine. He is a master of his profession. Dr. Schifini is trustworthy and honest, an excellent practitioner, with excellent patient rapport. I would rate him number one in his field of practice.

|  Great Doctor/Poor Staff  |  show details
by Dissapointed on Mar 27th, 2008

Dr. Schifini is extremely professional and provides excellent explainations for your symptoms as well as diagnoses and treatment. He is extremely knowledable. However, his office staff is extremely unprofessional and very hard to deal with. Very rude and inconsiderate of what you are going through and are not will to assist or make accomendations when needed. If it wasn't for the fact that the doctor is so wonderful I would discontinue my care just because of the unprofessionalism his staff shows. Again, Great Doctor poor Staff.

|  A very good doctor  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2008

I saw Dr. Schifini for a consult and then for a spinal epidural injection to try to relieve the pain of my two herniated discs. I waited at the most 45 minutes in his office, and when I saw him he actually apologized to me for the wait (he was caught up in nasty LV traffic)! He always spends plenty of time with me explaining things thoroughly and treats me with respect and compassion. He is an excellent practitioner with a superb bedside manner and even though the injections haven't helped my pain so far, I would highly recommend Dr. Schifini for pain management.