Dr. Joseph Schirripa MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

March 8th, 2015
Dr Schrirrippa is the best. I highly recommend him. He took care of my problems immediately. I should never have wasted time and money on prior doctors. He stays on top of my medical needs and follow ups. I never have to worry about running short on my meds. He takes care of that too. A++++++

April 28th, 2010
I have kidney problems
I have kidney problems and I am being followed by Dr. S. He's great! Spends time with me and my husband and answers all our questions.

March 25th, 2009
Great Dr...takes time to find the root of the problem!
I would highly recommend Dr. Schirripa. He became my doctor when I was delivering my twin boys and was having kidney complications in the hospital. From the moment Dr. Schirripa came onto my case he was extremely thorough, had a great bedside manner and he was genuinely concerned for my wellbeing...which is a rare find these days! To make a long story short, after the birth of my children I had to follow up with Dr. Schirripa. The follow up testing showed that I had numerous health issues that needed to be addressed immediately. Thank goodenss Dr. Schirripa was so thorough! I have been under Dr. Schirripa's care for over 2 years and THANKS to him I have been the healthiest I have been in years!