A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schlecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlecht
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Schlecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Schlecht DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Schlecht practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schlecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schlecht practices Family Medicine near Jenks, OK.
See Jenks Primary Care Doctors.