A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schlecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schlecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlecht
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schlecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlecht graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schlecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Schlecht DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Schlecht practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schlecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schlecht practices Family Medicine near Jenks, OK.
See Jenks Family Physicians.