Dr. Joseph Schmitt Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Schmitt?

Awful Experience

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I seen Dr. Schmitt for a second opinion. He was extremely rude and unprofessional towards me. He got pretty angry when I didn't understand what he wanted from me. He told me my case is difficult because I have other issues. He treated me like I was not worthy of a diagnosis. I would never recommend him.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I would follow this doctor anywhere. I've been with him for the last 15 years. He really listens and understands. Great bedside manner! Super nice man!

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Very thorough doctor who truly listens. If I call with concerns on my condition and he is too busy during the day because of other patient appointments he will call me at home in the evening hours. Wow -- that is a doctor who really cares about their patients.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I find Dr. Schmitt to be very knowledgeable in is field of expertise. He was very thorough in testing and explaining his diagnosis and treatments. Great bedside manner! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who has any neurological issues. In fact, I wish I would have gone to see him sooner, but having been through some bad experiences in the past, I thought no more. I could do a better job diagnosing myself. Boy was I WRONG!!

MY WORST MEDICAL EXPERANCE EVER!

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Was Very inattentive. Best way to describe his skills is complacent. Beware. in neurology you need to be attentive and open mined or the results can be deadly!

Posted on November 29th, 2010

I am so pleased that my son sees Dr. Schmitt. He is so thorough in his exam and is very knowledgeable of my sons condition. He spends time not only asking questions, but listening to concerns. We have not ever had to wait long, but we wouldn't mind if we had to, because we know we would get the same attention.

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

Delightful gentleman. Very thourough and made us feel quite at ease and not rushed.

Posted on March 15th, 2017