A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schniederjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schniederjan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schniederjan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schniederjan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Schniederjan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Schniederjan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schniederjan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schniederjan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.