A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schniederjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schniederjan
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schniederjan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schniederjan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schniederjan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schniederjan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Schniederjan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Schniederjan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schniederjan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schniederjan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.