A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schniederjan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schniederjan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schniederjan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schniederjan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schniederjan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Schniederjan has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Schniederjan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Schniederjan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schniederjan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schniederjan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.