A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schwartz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Aaron Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schwartz practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.